Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You Had Me at Bourbon Vanilla

As you may already know, I've been a hawk the past few months when it comes to the packaging and design of different products.  Typically I find myself drawn to the Jo Malone, Chanel, Peony, Trish McEvoy designs with super simple lines devoid of any strong color.  Well, be still my heart, I have a new packaging crush on a line of gourment brownies!

If you haven't heard of Mari's of New York, I'm happy to make your first introduction.  This packaging is the perfect blend of the simple and classic design  that I love with at more whimsical twist.

www.marisny.com
These brownies are absolutely delicious, and the blend of exotic spices and salts has me smitten.  Check out her classic and seasonal flavors:




Meet Mari and her NYC brownie shop:

{via}

{via}

{via}
  More about her brownies from www.marisny.com:
Baked entirely from scratch, our brownies are made with only the finest and freshest ingredients like premium dark chocolate, Grade AA butter and Madagascar bourbon vanilla extract. No artificial flavors or preservatives. Each brownie is individually wrapped to preserve freshness and flavor. Packed in our beautiful, signature baton box, Mari's brownies are a gift to be savored, whether shared or hoarded. We think they are "Simply Marvelous" and we hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment