Monday, January 3, 2011

Surrender Who You Are for What You Could Become

I'm back into the swing of things in a new year here at the SLP.  I hope this blog post finds you all happy and healthy, hopefully still glowing from the time you spent with family and friends for the holiday.

2010 was a very significant year for me, one that brought me to a place of great professional fulfillment, spiritual growth, creativity, gratitude, and passion. It was, however, also a year filled with a number of unexpected challenges, painful emotional growth spurts, and tests of my fortitude that at times, I admit, made me feel like I had been kicked in the stomach.

I'm typically not one for resolutions, but I have made a new list of intentions for 2011.  The first intention I'm setting this year it is to embrace change more often.  I find myself staring change straight in the face, often times afraid of what it brings.  I'd like to change that this year.  I was inspired by this quote over the holiday, and I think my first post in the new year is the perfect place to share it.  I hope you find the same inspiration in it as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment