Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Want Wednesday: A House Like This

So I've been feeling a little more of the Christmas spirit down here in sunny SoFlo, despite the palm trees and sand decorating the landscape.  No matter how many white Christmas lights get strung around a palm tree trunk or how brightly they shine, it still doesn't even come close to the dewy glow of oak trees dusted with white snow.

My intention this week before Christmas has been to give back to everyone in whatever way I can, to relish and savor the relationships I have with the people in my life, and to just work hard and finish the crazy work week as strong as I can.  I don't feel bad for daydreaming about what it would be like to live in this house, or what kind of cookies I'd be making in its kitchen, or even what kind of cocktails I'd be pouring for my holiday guests.  Nope, not one bit of guilt for wanting something as simple and as serene as this:


School's out this Friday, and I can't wait to go home. Merry week before Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment