Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday, Monday

Lots of fun and exciting things happening here at the SLP, but just not today...

Florida's been going through a bit of a cold patch lately, and by "cold patch" I mean that the temps have dared to steep down into the 40's.  I know it's a far cry from the cold my friends and family all feel up north, but it still made my bed feel extra warm this morning.  All I seem to want to do is bundle myself up in my sweater, throw my hair on top of my head, and curl up with my iPad.


Although this really is my favorite time of the year, I'm just trying to push through the work week and all the calorie-stuffed fun holiday parties to make it back to where my heart is right now... home.  Sometimes it's hard to feel the Christmas spirit when your family is so far away.

If you successfully made it out of your bed this morning, I hope the start of the week is a good one for you!

{image via Laken @ farmhouse}

No comments:

Post a Comment