Monday, July 19, 2010

And so my blog journey begins...

Helllllllooooo Bloggers! I hope you welcome me into the blog world with open arms-- I'm actually a little self-conscious about joining your ranks; as I admire so many of you fabulous bloggers out there, I'm paranoid that I won't be able to blog up to par... But here I am, ready to blog my heart and soul out in my tiny apartment here in sunny south Florida.

This blog will follow my journey as I start my own business online from scratch with no money down. Truth be told, this isn't my first attempt at starting my own business. In fact, about $750 and three years of procrastination and "dabbling" in the online business world has not-so-unbelievably landed me here: back to square one.

So I'm chronicling my venture from beginning to *hopefully* an affluent and inspiring end. The impetus behind me actually sitting down tonight to write is a credit I have to give to my recent blog-crush, Cameron Woodward. Cameron's blog is not only one to make you think, but a blog that offers precisely the matter-of-fact motivation and introspection that all entrepreneurs need now and then. He writes:

Broken Builders.

Listen,

You’re awesome, you really are.

It feels so disingenuous to type it all out like that – but I mean it, I really do. The potential that you have to make the world a more creative, wonderful, and beautiful place is sickening.

We’re something special.

Human. Broken. Inspired. Creative. Builders.

If you’re afraid, it’s ok, I am too.

Ok, we’re scared together; now that we’ve acknowledged the elephant in the room let’s create in spite of it –

Get it your passion out the door, no more excuses.


Thank you, Cameron, for being the inspiration behind my blogging debut, and for making it just that much easier for me to launch myself into the
Blogosphere and beyond!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome Bella! You really are! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete