Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sabon Sabon Sabon!

The last few months have been such a whirlwind of once in a lifetime opportunities, some of which have taken me to my favorite cities.  I've had a blast visiting new storefronts and shops, gleaming as much inspiration as I can for the Spice Loft.

One of the biggest sources of inspiration for my storefront is Sabon, one of the best soap and bath product retailers in the world.  The pictures below are from storefronts in Rome, Tokyo, Chicago and New York.


What intrigues me about this shop is how they've managed to blend "old world" with "new and modern."  I find their displays breathtaking and neat, always impressive, and truly appealing enough to have someone just walking by take a long detour into their store.  That's the whole point on business interior design with commodity retailers, and Sabon writes the book!


Love these cabinets and the chandelier!










And what better way to try bath products than an old stone fountain sink in the middle of the store:



 {photos via coloribus.com and sabonlover}


No comments:

Post a Comment