Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Balance... Escapes Me...

This September, Licia Ronzulli, Italy's MEP, attended a voting session of European Parliament with her baby girl in order to draw attention to women's rights.
News & Photo Credit: Reuters


I don't have a family of my own yet. I don't live in a mansion. I don't have employees. I don't even own a pet. I do have a career, and I do have a budding business. I have great friends and yoga, but no children that need me when I get home. And yet, there are still times when I come home late at night absolutely exhausted by my day, wondering where I would ever fit any of those glorious things in to my "busy" life, if I was ever blessed enough to have them.

So, to you ladies out there who balance family, career, house, self, cats, dogs, hamsters, and everything else under the sun, I admire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment